Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fifth Lateran Council

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Fifth Lateran Council - Page 3 Empty So if a priest was teaching error I would not follow him

Post by Lionel A Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 am

The "superior" in question is not your priest;

The teachings of the Catholic Church are always the same. So if a priest or bishop or pope teaches something new or heresy, the teachings of the Church never changes.

So if a priest was teaching error I would not follow him.

Lionel A

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Lateran Council - Page 3 Empty If anyone of them said that we can see the dead alive on earth I would disagree with them.

Post by Lionel A Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 am

Are you saying that if Pope Francis told you to stop doing what you are doing you would disobey him??? How about your bishop? Your confessor?

If anyone of them said that we can see the dead alive on earth I would disagree with them.

If any one of them says that there is a magisterial document which says the baptism of desire is visible to us and so is an action to the dogma on salvation I would disagree with them.

If they told me to teach this error, I would not.
Etc, etc.

Lionel A

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Lateran Council - Page 3 Empty This is an error which can be corrected in the future.

Post by Lionel A Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 am

Are you saying that the entire hierarchy of the Catholic Church are heretics? If so, are you a sede?

I am saying there is a wide spread error in the Church among the faithful, the progressivists and traditionalists and among the sedevacantists.
The error is that they assume that there are known exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus and to Ad Gentes 7,Vatican Council II.

This is an error which can be corrected in the future.

Lionel A

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Lateran Council - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fifth Lateran Council

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Lionel,

It's fine to state your views and/or theological opinions on your blog and here, also. But, please, do not label anyone in particular as being a "heretic," okay? And, if you email someone and they don't email you back, then "drop 'em". We have better things to do with our time. Okay?

I believe that the Internet is something which, by divine guidance, came into being when it did, so that nearly "anyone whatsoever" who wants to know and understand the One True Faith can find it, if they persist just a little bit.

Admin
Admin

https://eens.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Lateran Council - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fifth Lateran Council

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum